Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, April 15, 2013

White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes. Check. Check.

. ... .. .. . ... . .. .. .. ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. . .. . . .. . ...
Good day, dear friends.  I surely haven't been trying to hold out on you or anything with blogging.  But just have been a tad-bit busy.  It's okay.  The progress is still in action..

I just had to share with you..this!
Remember those cupcakes?  Those White Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes?

The ones that somebody just had to make, back at Easter?  As in Me?

Yup..


These... are them!

Were they ever delectable!  VERY rich, and very sweet.  But, I'm sure I don't have to tell you that - just by looking at them.

::Tip:: Don't put them in the fridge, or set them outside, on the porch, on a cold and "rainy" day - because they don't stay lush and melty and gooey and "full of molten surprise".  They get hard!!  And Crunchy inside.  Still, they're tasty... just not the same.

It changes the whole-what-you'd-expect coming out of these babies.

***

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!!  I'm here running several loads of laundry, cleaned my oven (yuk!) and now that I've got sweeper bags... I'm planning to go back and finish up some (serious) vacuuming..

Plus, I've figured out what I want to make for dinner, tonight:
Smothered Chicken (with mushrooms, fresh spinach, cheese and bacon) and baked potatoes... is what it will be.

Check. Check.

By the way, I had a hard and somewhat difficult but fabulous weekend...it ended with Waffles and Ice Cream.  What could get better than that?  

How about you?

6 comments:

  1. Love this post because I felt like it was a phone call from a good friend. It was personal, funny and quick.
    A weekend that ends like yours, makes what ever happened heal faster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Explanation: a weekend that ends with Waffles and ice cream is a great way to end any weekend, good or bad.

      Delete
  2. Oh. wow. Drooling... Glad to hear you ended your weekend with some fun! Waffles and ice cream. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. those cupcakes look divine! Have a great week! Hope all is feeling and looking better for you. Life can be...difficult. I know. XO

    ReplyDelete

  4. Well, the "hard and somewhat difficult" weekend part was the fact that Saturday marked 17years ago that my dad went Home to be with the Lord. He was 43 - and left my mom and nine kids behind. It is always a bittersweet sort of day. Memories... missing him... but grateful to the Lord for calling Home...my dad is now "homefree".

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcakes look AMAZING - I'm practically drooling!!!

    Hey, so I finally found one thing we GREATLY differ on - mushrooms! Bleh! No, way, no, how!! (You don't want to know what I call them!) So there - at least one thing we do not have in common! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...