Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

:: 8 ::

. .. . .. . . . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . ..


Every year, about this same time.  A bouquet of delicate Lily of The Valley make their way into my kitchen.  The smell, their fragrance, is overwhelming.  Beautiful.

They're a gift from my Mother!  Of course, perfect for Mother's Day! and, intentionally, a sweet reminder of my Wedding Day - (celebrating) eight years ago, today actually!

I wanted lots of Lily of the Valley - in my wedding.


This photo, which is my favorite, makes its presence about once a year - somewhere.  I just LOVE it of us two..
I know I have shared it here before.  I just can't help it..there is something about this photo that gives me a squeeze.  :)

I wish I could share with you a few more of my favorite photos..it's always fun to pull out the wedding albums (especially for our kids) and or listen to our wedding service which was recorded for our listening pleasure.
But, for right now, I'm just going to share 8 reasons (ooh, that is going to be hard! to stick to eight..) of why I would marry this guy all over again.

In a heart beat..here we go!

1.) The Lord answered some very specific prayers and heart cry's on my behalf.. I prayed the scripture, Psalm 112:1-9, in my hopes and dreams for a man.  And God was faithful..

2.) I am WELL cared for... beyond all that I could even imagine, and probably can even understand.  This man lives with intentionality and has purposed in his heart to do and be the best husband and father that he could possibly be.  Learning from his past and moving forward in  honor and with honor!!! 

3.) along came Caleb..our blessing #1

4.) He loves the Lord - and though not perfect, is growing in leaps and bounds in love with HIM more and more every day.  And, that is his desire.

5.) along came Aubrey..our blessing #2

6.) I find him to be humble, patient and amiable. Smart, good-looking, diligent.  He is hard-working, generous and lovable. Devoted, loyal and is... all-mine!

7.) along came Jayne.. our blessing #3

8.) He eats my food - and loves it.  He gets my humor - and throws me some of his own.  He daily adds to the laundry...and doesn't complain, one bit, if he has to help out with it.


And, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!


**Scott ~ I love you!  Thank you.  Thank you for choosing me.  And, for committing and wanting to live life, laugh long and "keep love" - with me! - for as long as we both shall live!
Babe, just remember - I am the lucky one!

Here's to another....

Happy Anniversary!  Happy 8th Anniversary!

 ...To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part. 
 ~The Book of Common Prayer

***

The door to this GIVEAWAY is still open...and will be until the 1st of June.  Closing then at 10:00pm, EST.

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwe!!! This is sooo sweet!!! I've said it a couple of times already, but

    ☼ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SCOTT AND BEVY ☼

    And that is such a GREAT photo - I love it!!!!! OH and I adore Lilly of the Valleys!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary- I do believe you squeezed more like 80 reasons in there ;) LOL! You guys are great together- a good balance. I am so blessed to know you both! I too love that picture of you guys. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! He is definitely a keeper. :) You do realize that you did not stick to 8, don't you? I counted at least 20 as you sneaked more and more in wherever you could! There is one that you left out though I'm sure.

    #21) He knew a good woman when he saw her
    Have a BEAUTIFUL day...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy Anniversary! Blessings to you for many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Bev!! Happy Anniversay to you both! (Sounds like some good sharing for our next Love Languages discussion!!) Great, CUTE pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! And I'm going outside NOW to pick some lily of the valley too! Love the fragrance! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lily of the valley too. Used to have some in the yard, but they all died. I think I will plant some more. This is such a sweet post. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy happy for you. It's a wonderful life you are building. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...