Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Appealing to the Senses :: Sight

. .. .. . ... . .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . . ... .. .. .. .. . .. .. . ..

Awhile back I brought to you the idea of doing a little mini series on "Appealing to the Senses"
At that point - I guess I covered taste and well, today - this here just might be a runner up.

Flipping through the pages of one of my favorite magazines, the other day, I came across this photo and recipe.  I'm telling you, this photo appeals to me so much so I can almost taste it.

Strawberries
Rhubarb
picnics

It is that season.

And, the sight of...
home baked yummy hand pies
flowers (hydrangea, at that!)
 baskets
 cute embroidery on linens

Oooh, la la!!

It calls my name.

***

We had a beautiful (somewhat fast & heavy) rain shower here, late this afternoon. 
So refreshing!!

How has your day been?

2 comments:

  1. This appeals to me too!
    Beautiful.
    Delicious.
    Spring!
    What's the magazine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the magazine! (nice little plug here).

      It is the May 2011 issue of Southern Living.

      I've kept it around, for several reasons. This issue is chock full of delight. Delightful recipes...and inspiration. Southern style..

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...