Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Remembering...and, Thank you!

.. .... .... .. .. .... .. ..... . .. .. ... ... .. .. .. . .. ..
The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
Minot J. Savage

I thank my God, every time I remember you... 

(Philippians 1:3)

Happy Memorial Day!

***

I want to encourage you.. there is still time to enter the Book & Blessings GIVEAWAY! It's going strong till the 1st of June.  See HERE for all the details. 

I would love to hear from you..

1 comment:

  1. That is a really gorgeous photo Bevy! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend - ours was last weekend here, in the North. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...