Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, May 3, 2013

"Voice of One"

. .. ... .. .... .. ..... ... ... .... ... .. .. ... ... .. .... ... .. .. .. ....
:: Voice of One ::
Custom ORDER!  Large Hip Bag
$55.00
(SOLD! to Anne K.)
 Thank You, Annie...
***

May I leave you, my dear reader, with this A.W. Tozer thought as you go about your weekend?

God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need for further grace.  I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, the Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing;  I thirst to be made thirsty still. 
 ~ A.W. Tozer

 
 Have a Blessed Weekend!  
Consider your many blessings...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag and beautiful quote. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic quote! ;) It's beautiful, such true words...I really, really like it!! Thank you for sharing it!!! Have a blessed weekend!!!


    -oh and you are so talented!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is absolutely amazing! YOU are amazing, too, my friend!

    Thank you for the beautiful quote, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...