Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

all praise

. ... .. .... .. ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .... .. ... .. . ... .. .. . .. .. . .. .

I don't know about you...

But I am thoroughly enjoying this day.  I just want to bottle it up.  Eh?

Alongside ... another joy this morning was to read Psalm 100.  Particularly, verses 3 and 4.

Know that the LORD is God.  It is he who made us and we are his, we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

***
I'm off to enjoy the rest of this day...

And you??

2 comments:

  1. Thankful for this day too Bevy! I will spend it in the sunshine pulling weeds and playing with my kids :).

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am definitely enjoying this beautiful day. I just came back from a walk and decided that I am being a naughty girl. I have a list that I haven't even touched, my husband will be home in an hour and here I came a visitin' instead of doing what I should. :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...