Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our Weekend {away!} in Photos - Part One

. .... ... .. .... .. .. ... .. .. ... ... ... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .

These photos are of our past weekend - while visiting with  my sister and brother-in-law, at his family's cabin.  My Mom also joined us.

Come back another day (I don't know when)... for more!  While we visited two places of interest:  Rolling Hills Red Deer Farm and Knobels.

Some great photos ahead!!
 ***

3 comments:

  1. GREAT photos!! That looked like a really nice and restful time!! Oooh camping - I haven't gone in soo long! Hey I have a sit and stand stroller too! ;) Love the shot of your feet up and relaxing! :D And that first one of the tress - just gorgeous! Oh and those (I'm thinking) grilled cheese sandwiches - I just want to reach in and grab one - they look soo yummy!!!! mmmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sandwiches are called "Mountain Pies". Done over an open fire..

      These ones, in the photo, are filled with Cherry and/or Apple Pie Filling, along with a dollop of Cream Cheese. Very Yummy.

      It sounds like I may have to do a post on these, sometime...(NOTE: I am not a professional Mountain Pie Maker!) but let me assure you ... the "filling" possibilities are endless.

      Delete
    2. OH MY those sound AMAZING!!! I'm seriously drooling!! Wow!

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...