Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, June 7, 2013

"The Gum Chewers" {their first debut}

.. ... .. .. .... .. ..... .. ... .. .. ... .. ... ... .... .. .. . .. . .. ..

And now.... (with a just a tad bit of persuasion- but not much)...may I introduce to you my two oldest in their first ever LIVE! music production video.  The quality of the video is not the best - but, by far, this is one of my most favorite "memories" I've ever preserved, for us - of my children.

Enjoy!!!

video

***
Blessings on your weekend!

Sing and make a joyful noise unto the Lord!  
(It's okay. Even,to sing, with gum in your mouth!)

8 comments:

  1. Awwww! Put a smile of my face to start my day! Very cute!! I really love those two pictures of them too!! Really nice!! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!!! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    and so did Levi and Sadie:-)

    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Amanda - you've just made my day!! I love seeing your face and name pop up on here. Hello - to all your family, as well.

      Yes! aren't the two of them hilarious? There is actually MORE to the story of the guitar in Caleb's hands - that with him playing it like he does makes it even more fun-ny. I realize not everyone "knows" that and will just smile..

      But. Maybe his guitar-enthusiasm will continue and one day they'll have lots of good singing times in their future.

      Delete
  3. So very cute! Let me know when they cut their firs album. I'll buy a copy (or two).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness they are precious! Great job Gum Chewers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my......this is soooooooo cute!
    This made made my day...love it!
    Gum Chewers...great name too!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so dear and so professional.. grin.. Loved it.. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...