Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Finds :: Guess Who I Found? (in Belle Armoire)

. .... . .. ... . .. . .. .. . .... . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. ... .. .. . ... .. . ..
{For those of you who are new to this blog and/or just poppin' in - Hello and Welcome! Often on Fridays I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.}

Although, this hasn't happened in a long while.. this is what I mean by a ~ Friday's Finds.

Guess who I found in and among the pages of here... 


Two of my really good friends... Sarah and Staci...both very local to me...both super sweet girls... they are both in this magazine and I am so super-duper excited for them.  Can you tell?  Just a little??   It's hard to see and I think one of my little girls tried to copy her... but I have even got Sarah to sign her autograph... ha!


Actually...the truth is.  The one friend had to show me that SARAH CLEMENS was featured in this magazine, along with herself...Staci L. Smith.

Otherwise, I would have never known.  

Staci is a jewelery artist.  And is super, super awesome to work with.  I tell you!!!!!
I own several pairs of earrings and pieces of her jewelry... different style than what you see here.  What is featured here in this magazine is a collaboration with another artist and they each made beads to make a "new line" of jewelry.  I think it is still really cool.  Staci was even kind enough to make all the jewelry I needed for the girls in my wedding.  I love Staci, so much.

Check out her Etsy Shop, as well.

I tell you what!  What a treasure... to now have this magazine in my possession. Although, to be honest, I have never even heard of Belle Armoire before...and, I'm not so sure that ALL of it's content is all that "modest"...I'm just saying. I had to be real with you.  Okay?

But, right now... I only love it, because two of my friends are featured in it - at the same time.  Isn't that sweet??  I think so..

I heard that Belle Armoire only comes out twice a year!  So, look for it... it's available in several different locations: JoAnn's, Walmart and Barnes & Noble, I believe.

By the way.

This skirt...


Is a Sarah skirt!  You can't see them... but I'm almost positive I am wearing a pair of Staci's earrings.. to match.  ;)

This skirt was given to me, by another friend.  Which makes it even more special - if I should dare say so myself.
 (Psst... Sarah has been commissioned to make me two more skirts... when she finds the time!  Seriously.)

Check out Sarah's Etsy Shop, as well.

***

So, there you have it.  I just wanted to brag up on a couple of my friends.

I want to also wish you a wonderful, wonderful weekend.  And, God bless..

Oh, and thank you for your continued prayers... I appreciate it greatly.

6 comments:

  1. Neat-o! I like the skirts shown in the magazine!! And that jewelry is pretty nifty too! Praying you have a relaxing and healing weekend Bevy!!! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty and SO much fun!! How cool is that? Both friends made it into the same magazine in the same issue? What a fun surprise. Your skirt looks lovely...and the earrings...we can imagine. :)

    Blessings to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bevy,
    So I checked out the shop for the skirts. So cute!!! So spendy. ;o)
    Thanks for sharing and I have never heard of that magazine before.
    Hope you are feeling and seeing an improvement in your health.
    Thinking of you this week and praying for healing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It can be "spendy" .. I like that word. I'm serious though.. the girl cannot keep up with the demand that's why her prices are the way they are. Hey- did you read her "about me"? She's another home school mom to boys...

      Love her. And, you too! Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers. This has been one interesting "ride"...this Lyme's thing.

      Delete
  4. awww- thanks bevy! I was so honored to be in the same issue as Sarah. She is a rock star of clothing as far as I am concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on blogs, and was so surprised to see this! How exciting for both Staci and Sarah! I love your skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...