Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday ~ America!

... ... .. . .. .. .. . .... .. .. ... .. ... .. .... .... .... .. . .

Live decently, fearlessly, joyously ~
and don't forget that in the long run
it is not the years in your life
but the life in your years that counts!
                                                             ~ Adlai Stevenson

***

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin 
and I will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14
 




Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your photo! And great quote and scripture!! Happy Independence Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fourth of July to you and your family!
    Hope you all have a great day together today!
    Blessings, Corinne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...