Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Homespun Baby! Shoes

. .. ... ... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .... .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. .
Remember me saying this yesterday...??
I realized, this morning, I have another pair of Homespun Baby! Shoes I was to make - which I had completely forgotten about (long story!) -  due sometime this week.  Oops!  (that makes me feel and look bad..) 
(AND, I should be working on them right this instant...but, it doesn't take me long to whip them up! I'll get to them.  Little secret, about me... I work best under pressure!)

Well, here they are!  I finished them up, late last night.



:: Reserved for Karen K.
(Not for Sale!)

***

You know, there'll be some more sewing today.  Right??

5 comments:

  1. Oh my....those are so, so, so, soooooo
    cute...love them!!!!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You! Corrine...

      They are lots of fun to put together, for sure!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! So are you. Did you get me email regarding that eCard you sent me? Random "thinking of you's" like that are such a blessing in anyone's life...
      I thank you, again.

      Delete
  3. Those are VERY cute!!!! Good job getting them finished!! I too work well under pressure! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...