Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 19, 2013

“Modesty answers not the crude how of femininity, but the beautiful why.” ― Wendy Shalit

. .. .... ... . . .... .. . ..... .. .. .. ... .... .. ... .. .. .. .. ... .. . ..

***

I want to give you a heads up, for Monday, and invite you all to come back and join me in my next Mugs & Muffins!

:: Summer, Skirts and Modesty! ::


 I'll be sharing a bit more of "my personal story"...there.

I hope to have you come on out. Ask a friend to join you...
 There is also in the plans for another great GIVEAWAY, as well!!

Can I give you a teeny, weeny hint??

Okay.

Well, I have a crazy - busy - day slotted, in my kitchen, today.  And three little nieces coming overnight, tonight.

We'll see you back here, Monday, Lord Willing! and you have yourself a FABULOUS weekend.  Deal??

4 comments:

  1. Love skirts, especially in the summer with flip flops...okay, in the winter too with tights and boots. I find myself in skirts more times than not.
    My hubby loves them...and I love my hubby so...
    Looking forward to this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you girls, can wear skirts even in summer... I do fine in the fall and winter but I am a girl that has never been able to wear a skirt in the summer just with flipflops.. I love the look but I just can't do it.. but I will tell you I love the Modesty it shows.. and love, love how its so womanly.. have a great saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since my visit with you, I have been wearing skirts more and more! And not only do I like it, but more importantly, my husband and kids like it too. I have been shopping at thrift stores for some and I got a couple of nice ones and a couple for fall and winter too. I have to get more though. I wish I knew how to sew!!!

    I do feel very, very feminine when I wear them. It also kind of makes me feel like I "fit in", in my conservative Mennonite/Amish area where I live.

    Oh, and bonus, my daughter has been wearing them more too!

    Hope to see you again soon!
    Love
    Johanna



    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kristin, Connie and Johanna...

    Great! Hope to see you back here on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...