Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Take this job... for example.

.. ... ... .. ... .... ... .. . .. .. .... . .... .... .. .. .... .. .

"This job has been given to me to do.
Therefore, it is a gift.
Therefore, it is a privilege.
Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God.
Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is to be done for Him.
Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God's Way.
In this job, not in some other,
God looks for faithfulness."
~ Elizabeth Elliot

***

Talking here about Mothering!

Just this morning I read this post from a fellow blogger, on Mothering. And, I reread of a couple of my own thoughts on HOME and Mothering...
Here. and Here.

I just want to sit here, with my hot cup of coffee, on this rainy morning.  BEAUTIFUL - heavy rainfall - this morning, I should say, and soak it all up.  My heart is/was a sponge this morning... and reading these above thoughts (and other posts) really blessed me this morning.


Let's get this day going...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Bevy. I *love* Elisabeth Elliot. She certainly has a way with words and they usually are very thought-provoking and profound in a good kind of a way. Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by here, Camille. I've been thinking of you - often - here of late, in the loss of your son. My prayers are with you... as you continue in your beautiful example of Mothering. You are a beautiful Soul.

      Blessings right back at you!

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...