Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday's Finds :: Boy at the chalkboard to his teacher: "I'm not an underachiever. You're an over-expecter."

. ... ... . .. ... .. .... .. .... . .... .. ... . .... .. . .. 


***

Today's Find is this little...this little quip.  You read it up there in the title!

It kind of made me want to both smile and squirm all in one simultaneous moment.

I can be quilty as charged - just like that teacher was!

Read more on Monday??

I invite you back for my upcoming  
Mugs & Muffins.

I don't think you'll  won't want to miss it.
***

We'll be celebrating my baby girl's 2nd Birthday, this weekend!  I can hardly believe it.
What does your weekend have in store?

2 comments:

  1. guilty as charged here too!

    I'm looking forward to seeing birthday photos of little Jayne. I know you have a wonderful day planned for her;-)

    A weekend here of soaking in late August sunshine hopefully as we paint our front porch!

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, Im back... Happy Friday... Happy Birthday to little Jayne I am sure fun and excitement will be at hand.. For me this weekend, Work and catching up on my favorite blogs... :) Missed you... Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...