Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quiet Moment

... .... ... ... .. .. .... .. .. .... .. .. .... .. ... ... .. .. .. .. ..
{via}
When we stop the mad
rush, when we say no
to some of our many
responsibilities and take
the time to come quietly
into God's presence,
then, in that simple, quiet
moment, He will breathe
His peace into our hearts.   
                                                                                       ~ Ellyn Sanna

***

Enjoy the rest of your week and on into your weekend.  Okay?

4 comments:

  1. I love this...it's so true. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hope you are feeling better. And I also hope we can catch up with each other again sometime when you feel up to it.

    Have you decided on homeschooling yet? Please don't feel I am pushing you, I am just interested in what you decided to do.

    Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Johanna... you pull at the heartstrings.

      I am feeling much better this week. Doing more and lasting longer... so grateful. Grateful to God for his touch, his grace and goodness. I would love to get together with you again, sometime.

      Homeschooling. Ahh! at this point .. Caleb will continue with going to the PS for at least first grade. We'll see after that. Oh, but I have a strong feeling in my soul that I'll be joining you and others in the HS venture...one day.

      Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Bevy...just beautiful. Your space here is a breath of fresh air. Happy weekend to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camille. Thank you for popping into my little corner and adding a ray of sunshine while you were at it.

      I appreciate your visits.

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...