Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the Stage is Set ( and winner!)

. ... . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. . . . .. . .

The setting of the stage has long begun, yet the final details are nowhere near completion.

Who are the characters, again... you wonder?

Look around, and you'll see that you hold the lead supporting role in this exact moment of time.

Ready!  Get set.  Go!

Today is the day to make a difference.  All the difference in the world.

Are you ready for this?

***

Good Morning!  Happy rainy Wednesday, to you, my friends.

I just want to say - thank you! - to all who shared their thoughts & comments on Monday's Mugs & Muffins post.   The GIVEAWAY is, of course, now closed.  But the conversation isn't.  It was great, by the way!  Thank you for joining in.  I greatly appreciate it.

I am hopeful  that the door will remain open to continue to talk and encourage and challenge (me!)...on this topic of schooling.  For it is I who eats the humble pie.

The winner of the Giveaway - the book - Homeschool Supermom... NOT!,  by Susan Kemmerer...(selected by random generator) is!!


Shirley Ann - Under an English Sky!


Yeah!  

Congratulations, Shirley.  Email me your mailing address (please!) and we'll get this great book sent out to you - ASAP!  You're going to love this book!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Yay Yay - Thank You Bevy :o) - I've never won a giveaway before - what fun!! my emails is shirleyvels@talktalk.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...