Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Appealing to the Senses :: Sound

. ... ... .... .. ... .... .. .. .. . .... . .. .. ... ..... .. . .. .

Morning Doves (calling for rain)!

Thunder (off in the distance or nearby)!

Cows Lowing!

The sound of my Husband's voice and deep hearty laugh..

Pages turning...in a book.

Overhearing the kids in their child-play; with their vivid imagination(s).

When I hear an unprompted "Thank-you!" or "Yes, Please" out of one of my children.
.
The tea kettle singing of happiness.

The sound of crunchy fallen leaves skittering across the grassy field..

****

All this.. these sounds and more.

Appealing to the Senses!


If you can, take a few minutes, please...listen closely to the lyrics of this song.




***
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Bevy, Loved, Loved this song.... just Saturday I read a post on FB that a lady with a blog that I was a follower of, had a major confrontation to another blogger and deleted her for sharing her love for Jesus... I then found out that the lady that was on FB was a Non Believer... I was shocked... but there is so many out there that do not BELIEVE... the only thing I could think of was how sad that made me and how scared I would be to NOT BELIEVE... I am a Believer and I am proud of that.... LOVED THIS.... and lets keep this lady in our prayers...her name is Diana... Have a wonderful MONDAY......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...