Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, September 13, 2013

"Have Faith in God".. the verse says.

.. ... .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. ... . .. ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. .. .

Embrace this God-life.
Really embrace it, and nothing will
be too much for you...
That's why I urge you to pray
for absolutely everything, 
ranging from small to large.
Include everything as you embrace 
this God-life, and you'll
get God's everything.
~ Mark 11:22-24 (Message)

**

Look around... find yourself having that wonderful weekend you hoped for!

5 comments:

  1. Bevy, Loved this... Not sure if you are getting a taste of fall this weekend, but we sure are in KY.. low in the mid forties tonight, with a high of 70 tomorrow...Leaves are falling and changing colors.. Hope your weekend is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure our weather forecast for these parts... but I'll certainly take yours!

      It {fall} is definitely my time of year.

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower. I love how refreshed I feel when I leave here! Wishing you a great weekend also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Wendi.. I sent you an email. Glad to have you come by and decide to hang around for awhile. I like that!

      Delete
  3. I love this beautiful blog! I am a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...