Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, October 21, 2013

I don't have to do nothin'....

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . . .. .. . . .. .. .. .
You know...I got to pondering this today.  I don't have to do nothin'.

I don't have to be a wife, a mother, a friend, a sister, a church-goer.
A pray-er, a singer, a cook, a dish-washer, a laundress...

I don't have to do or be a lot of things.

 I get to.

Today, that makes me happy and keeps me humble when I think about it.


More than how are you blessed, is the question of how are you a blessing?

You know, you don't have to...

You get to.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Bevy...I do love your post today! It is always good to find kindred spirits when it comes to pondering things and seeing caring for our homes and families as a privilege! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed that you are my friend... love this post.... always coming here to get inspired and to spend quiet time to read some of your other posts... I love the clothes on the line...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too friend:) and I'm glad of the reminder tonight

    your photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Refreshing Bevy!!! Refreshing!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this perspective. I pray that I have it more often than not. (Beautiful pictures!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...