Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This I'm pondering today..

. ... . .. .. .. .... .. .. .. ... .. .. ... . .. ... .. .. .. .. .. . .. ..
Smiling is infectious -- you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling, too.
I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin --
When he smiled, I had realized I had passed it on to him. 
I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth, 
A single smile, just like mine, could travel around the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected --
Let's start an epidemic - quick - and get the world infected!
                                                                       ~ Author Unknown
***
God gives us the face, but we choose the expression.

11 comments:

  1. I love the impact of a smile, Bevy. And I especially like that smile I see to my right on one cute little guy's face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell him - I love it, too! Way more than the upside down ones. They don't work as well..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Amen and Amen!

      God bless you and your home today - Kristin - with tons of smiley faces. :) Coming and Going.

      Delete
  3. I've been told many times at work that people like my smile. I smile at everyone who comes through my line. Smiles really are contagious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy - you remind me so much of someone else I know. Her name is Deb. And - so (until I meet you in person) you will always be like Deb in my mind. And - Deb SMILES at everyone - all the time. Everybody that knows her, loves her. So - I am not surprised that you say what you say. That people love YOUR smile, too.
      Isn't life fun-ny that way?
      Keep on smiling!!

      Delete
  4. ...and I always smile when I think of you:-)


    enjoyed this quote so much to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, I the same of you. :) Hope your day runs smooth with lots of smiles all around.

      Delete
  5. One of my favorite quotes is, "If you have nothing to wear, wear a smile".
    You can never go wrong with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bevy, I love this... I wish I had this years ago when I worked in a office, because I had one girl that always asked why I was so "Smiley" ... I never realized I did that, but she informed me that I always smiled everytime I greeted someone, or I would ask how they were or say simple Hello... Just figured its better to be Upbeat and make the best of my days I guess... So glad I did... and yes she was a grumpy one... Thanks for sharing it sure brought a smile to my face today...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...