Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bags by Bevy :: Some of it's recent activity...

.. .. .. .. . .. .. . .. .. .... ... . ... ... .. .. . .. . ....
:: Night Song ::
$60.00
SOLD to A.K.
Large tote bag with a special-ordered, over-the-shoulder (adjustable) strap


***
So, you're looking to take a road trip; do some overnight traveling, you say?  And, you say you  need a practical, fun - durable and unique bag to keep it all together...?

Well then, take a look at this one. (smile!)

:: Traveling On ::
 Large, overnight style bag
$45.00
Available HERE.  Thanks for looking..

Off to the sewing room for more of the same.. (well different, but the same).  You know what I mean..

7 comments:

  1. Your bags are beautiful, Bevy. I am kind of a button freak...can never get enough of them! So I love the way you use them in your creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! on the never having enough buttons...

      Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. Bevy, you are so creative... loved these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And as a good reference for anyone looking. I have been using my bag from Bevy for several years now and it is still in excellent condition! Great quality and Great workmanship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. {{blushing}}
      Thank you, Jenn. You are the sweetest ever. Funny thing is.. the other day I was thinking about that bag I sent you (Thyme for Me) and even pulled up a picture of it off my flicker page to take a look at it again. I'm glad to hear "she's" still hanging in there..

      Delete
  4. AK just showed me the one she most recently ordered... I LOVE it! The pattern and colors are so nice. one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...