Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Everyday Gratitude

. ... ... ... .. .... .... ..... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. ... . .. . . 
As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common, everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness-just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breathe it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day and a cool breeze when the day is warm.

~Laura Ingalls Wilder
Hydrangea Bouquet gifted to me by my Mom..
Warm Sunshine on a cold day...
{Beef:  our future meat supply for the freezer}
A cool breeze when it's warm
Turkey Craft - done by the kiddo's

Comfort Food:  Potato Pie 
More Comfort Food: Apease Cake
{both recipes will follow in a separate post}
My {favorite} Home Folks.. my peeps!
 Sometimes - it just brings me to tears how blessed I (really) am.  Every Day.  Gratitude.

Happy Monday! Please... take a moment and reflect on your own common blessings.. today!  Will you?  You'll be amazed..

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! So true!! Thank you for reminding and sharing!!

    I love the turkey craft - adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family...and what a blessing the way everyone loves one another and has fun together! Love the looks of your wonderful potato pie! I'm sure it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a breath of fresh air that we seem to be always thanking the Lord for the simple things together:-)

    A sweet November home loving post that touches this home making mama's heart;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...