Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Finds :: Leave your tooth...and you'll be a Winner!! (smile)

... .. ... .. ... ... .. .. .... .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... .. . .
During a recent cleaning out of our spare room/storage, I came across this cute little pillow (dare I say vintage?) that once belonged to my husband when he was a small boy, of tooth-losin' age.
It was hand done by either his mom or grandma.
Both of whom were absolutely marvelous at hand stitching..


A perfect find for our kids as they continue to lose their teeth.
We're waiting for our son to lose a few more...
as he so badly wants to use this pillow.  I can't say, again! because the first two teeth he has lost - we didn't remember we had this lovely, little pillow stowed away.


What a fun find! 
And, a perfect theme for this time of year...too!


***
And, the lovely winner for the THINK PINK - (Mugs & Muffins) GIVEAWAY is:

::Anita::

Anita, please email me your mailing address - when you get a chance.  I'll get these canisters shipped to you as soon as they arrive, from Tupperware.  Congratulations!!

***
Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Anita! The pillow is adorable! Love the whole concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is such a treasure!!

    Congratulations Anita! :) If you don't have a set of the canisters already, you will love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find!
    Tooth loosen, kids will pass on the memories.
    They don't make'em like they use to.

    Congratulations Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came back from my weekend away and my MIL was super excited to tell me she had won the canisters! Very neat!! That pillow is certainly a family treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...