Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. .. ... .... ... ... ... . . ..

If you're not thankful for what you have,
You won't be thankful for what you get.
~ unknown
***
Thank you, girls, for sharing!!
Aubrey's handiwork.  Get it?

***
Here is my five!!
1. My family. Each one is unique, special and beautiful.
2. The ups and downs of the every day. If I never was down I'd have no reason to look up!
3. That I can cook & bake. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying it because I love that I can bless this way! especially when I hear every now and then - "Mom, you are the best cooker".  Makes me warm and fuzzy every time. (trust me, we have our off moments here too.)
4. My husband. And, (certain) Friends. Sometimes, I wonder who I would be or where I would be - if we had never met.
5. Books! Yes, though I don't have time to read much - I have a shelf of go-to books that continue to encourage and bless me on the front-lines of mothering, marriage, relationships, hospitality and homemaking, etc.

 Live out your thanks! Today and always. All Ways.


"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." ~ W.J. Cameron
~~~~~
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, to you and your sweet family, Bevy. I love the pictures of your littles! And Aubrey's turkey...got it. ;) Thankful that the Lord has allowed our paths to cross, most of all, Bevy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful day together Bevy. I love your thankful list. I am so thankful to know you through blogging!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubreys dress is darling.

    and her "handiwork' even more!

    Your list is so good. Your cup is overflowing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...