Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

In God's story. You...

. .... .. .. .. .. .. .... .. . .. .. .. ... .. .. ... ... .. .. .. .




***
In God's story, you are the focus of a celebration.  Not what you've done.
You ... 
In your story you are going to continue searching for a reason God should love you.  In your story you are going to continue finding reasons he shouldn't.  So here's my suggestion:
give up your version of your story and embrace his.  ~ Andy Stanley, The Grace of God

:: Photos taken while strolling around the farm on Sunday afternoon..
{Fall, with a capital F} my favorite time of year.

8 comments:

  1. Love this Bevy...and your pictures of the farm!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Bevy, this is so true.... Loved it and love the beautiful fall leaves... hope your family and you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I liked Spring the best, but I do have to agree with you, Fall (with a capital F) is when God's art work really comes alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this quote...giving up my version of my story and embracing His...how those just are a healing balm to me right now! Your pictures are fantastic, Bevy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quote and lovely pics, Bevy... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that shot of the silo, sun, and tree! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love that last photo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...