Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 15, 2013

{Ponder this}

. .... .. .... .... .. ... ... .... .. .... .... ..... .. ... ... ... .. ..

To be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be
thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring (I add: the colors of Fall) - these are some of the rewards of the simple life.  ~ John Burroughs

**
The gift of life unwraps itself through time; all we need to do
is to sit back and enjoy it's contents.  ~ unknown

May your weekend - time with your loved ones - be full; aware of the Giver - not just the gift!

2 comments:

  1. The same to you as well, Bevy. I pray that He will always allow me to be so enarmored with Him that I view the gifts only as tokens of His love, for He has already given the Greatest Gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read this today, each one mentioned made me smile, and agree... I would like to add that seeing that first Palm Tree makes me smile, and the first snowflake of the season... and smell of a crackling fire when I take a winter walk... All of these things are simple, amazing Gifts that so many take for granted... I always think of those that can't see, hear, smell or taste and feel how fortunate I am... Have a wonderful weekend... If I get over this head cold, I think we are going Black Walnut gathering.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...