Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 20, 2013

{yuletide carols} White Christmas - Crunch!

. .... .. ... ... .... .... .... .... .. . ... .. .. .. .. .. ... . .

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 
Just like the ones I used to know 
Where the treetops glisten, 
and children listen 
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 
With every Christmas card I write 
May your days be merry and bright 
And may all your Christmases be white 

***

Are you feeling the crunch, as I am?  
Christmas is just a few days away...

Here is a fun and simple recipe to share
with your friends and neighbors this time of year!


One of the ways I like to give this White Christmas Crunch away is to take an empty coffee can, or use a cardboard container, such as a Pringles Chip, Rolled Oats, Iced Tea, baby cereal etc... take those and paint them; cover with paper; decorating as desired...
This is optional, but be sure to punch  two holes near the top of the can, opposite of one another, in order to slip in (and knot) a ribbon or jute string; acting as a handle.

Hand off with a smile!

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas 
With every Christmas card I write 
May your days be merry and bright 
And may all your Christmases be white

***
So, are you enjoying this series?  Tell me... what I have missed; in reflecting on "your favorites"?
I personally have a few more favs, I would like to share with you.
And, I think I'm just going to keep on going, as much as I'm able - finishing out the rest of the month; the year!  with these Yuletide Carols.
They're too beautiful, to stop so soon.  I hope you don't mind..

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks tasty!!! And what a great packaging idea!!! I may steal that for giving out my homemade bits and bites!! Yes, keep those carols coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes oh Yes, Keep em coming... love this... Recipes too... what a gift... :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...