Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fly away Dreams & Wishes, fly away! {Bags by Bevy}

. ... ... ... ... . .. .. ... .. ... . . ... ... .. ... ... ..
* Dreams* and *Wishes*
Both Little Girls Skirts are gifts... off and away to a set of twins near by.
(these are not for sale!)
***
Stepping outdoors, this afternoon, to photograph the latest in fashion from Bags by Bevy, I discovered this box..sitting and waiting, for me, on my front porch.  Fun mail!!  Yay! (smile!)


Thank you, sweet friend.  You know who you are!

Now, flying off and away to open it..

3 comments:

  1. I love surprises like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish I could sew like that.. They are beautiful..Someone is going to be very happy and it seems you will have a happy surprise too. Excited for you! When do we get to see? :) Have a great day. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bevy, I love those little skirts... I am sure those girls will love them... and so glad you got a surprise today... Enjoy.... hugs dear girl..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...