Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014:: The Pages of Our Years

. ... .. ... .... .. ... ... .... .. . .. .. .... . . .. .. .. . .. . .

Our lives are albums written through
With good or ill, with false or true;
And as the blessed angels turn
The pages of our years,
God grant they read the good with smiles,
And blot the ill with tears!

~Whittier - written in a Lady's Album

***
As I stand before a New Year - I look at it, a bit like this window pane.
Can't see too far ahead, can I?
But.  One thing I know.  This New Year - of 2014 - will completely have God's hand all over it.

God-breathed plans!
Beauty in the making...
Mystery..
The Unknown lies...yet to be seen, felt or realized.
Whatever it is.  It's intricately designed...with just the right amount of HIM!

To this New Year - we say Welcome!
***

Please, take the time to enter the Mugs & Muffins Giveaway!
You still have time...
It ends on Friday, the 3rd.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Bevy. I so enjoy reading your blog. Today's post is so true. We may not see the future, but we know who holds it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, dear.. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last year was a little rough but I knew God was with me, looking forward to what He has in store for me this year! Melanie P.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...