Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday's Finds :: A New for Me Recipe

.. ... ... ... .... ... .. .... .. .... .. ... .. ... .. .. . .
And, now a new favorite!
Can you believe I've never made Scones before?  I'm thrilled with this new and yummy find.


These were great to share with our "old" neighbors as they've recently moved into their "new" home!
Extending hospitality!!
***
Lord Willing!  I plan to share the recipe with you on Monday - when I bring to you our first for the year - 
Mugs and Muffins.
You don't know what that is?  Well...
I hope you'll be back, to join me then., where I'll spend a few minutes getting you acquainted...or re-acclimated.  Whichever the case may be..
***
Right now I'm "teen and preteen sitting" for four young friends of our family...
Looking forward to our Monthly Grocery Shop tomorrow and a few Scout activities for my son!
Financial Peace Class will resume on Sunday afternoon..

We've got a busy couple of days here... and hopefully some warmer temps!
Praying for a peace-in-the-soul 
sort of weekend!  Both for you and for me..

4 comments:

  1. They look so yummy!!! They are the easiest things to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got lots going on
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the recipe, Bevy.
    And monthly shopping....love that. Hope you'll share about that too!
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never made scones either, but I sure love to eat 'em! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...