Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

All I Have Is Christ

. .... ... ... .. ... ... ... .... .... .. .. .. .. ... .. .. ...

When days are gray...
Can you?
Can you still sing...
Anyway?
***
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. ~ Habakkuk 3:17-18


***
Yes!  All I have is Christ... Jesus is my life.

I pray you are encouraged, today, as I have been.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful way of ministering to this heart of mine... Thank you Bevy... have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a treasure, Bevy :). Always so encouraging!

    Thank you friend!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that verse...though I'm often afraid I'll have to prove it...

    Gorgeous photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kaitlin - I've heard you tell/sing praises even when there is or was no coffee. How about low or no wood for the stove? or when things are getting tight financially, etc. You, my friend, have been known to praise HIM in the storm and that's always very encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...