Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Blessed beyond words..

.. ... ... ... ... .... .... .. ... .. ... .... ..... .. .. .. . .. .

All is well in our Heart and Home, tonight...
and yours?

To you, I say thank you!  Thank you for taking the time to come here and sit a spell.

I'm enjoying the quiet, tonight, perhaps a little too much.. and I trust you will too!   It's been good to to just sit and catch up with a few folks; soaking up all the goodness and delight they share of their little worlds and I am thankful...
for mine, as well.

I am so blessed.
There really aren't enough words..
Really.

Philippians 2:1-4 :: So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.  Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

2 comments:

  1. Hug your children a little bit long tonight.
    Tell them you love them.
    And then, do both with your husband.
    You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, sometimes we all tend to forget to remember the blessings we are given..Its so nice when we have those moments that kick us back where we need to be... and so ya know its a blessing to me to come and read here everyday... Bless you my friend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...