Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday's Finds :: Leep Balm

... .. .. .. ... .. .. .... . .. ... .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .. ... ..
It is often life's
smallest pleasures
and gentlest joys
that make the
biggest and most
lasting difference.
~ Unknown

Almost every. single. day.  I'll find this certain Little One in my purse for some "leep balm".  Oh, I wish you could hear her say it.  It's too funny.  I finally caught her in the act.
It's always one swipe across the lips and then she'll put it all back the way she found it.  Oh, and yes,  I do TRY to keep my purse outta reach (ahem!, yeah right! like it's out of her reach.)... but still.

It is kinda cute, to say the least.

***
Friday's Finds :: Jayne and her Leep Balm.


***

So.  What are your plans for the weekend?
We're kinda packed around here.

Schedule-packed-busy, number one!

However; Scott and Caleb are all packed up for Caleb's first official, outdoor camping trip!  
Sleeping in a tent in the backyard, which he's done before, doesn't count. That will be Friday night - Sunday Noon.  Yes! Even in the rain.  ;(

Me, the Mama will be holding down the fort. Treating the girls "out" for dinner...hitting up a grocery store or two.. and sewing!!  Sewing...after two little's are asleep.  

Our final FPU class will be on Sunday afternoon.  We're planning a Celebration/ Party - at the same time... so, I'll also be busy prepping for that.

Thank you for reading, here and helping to make my corner of the world a much balmier place. I hope you feel the same way from me!

God Bless You and your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Bevy, she is adorable... Leep Balm... love it... little girls love the stuff..
    When Kylie was little and I would be putting my makeup on for work, she would want some... so I would do blush and lip gloss... she was so funny because she would hold her lips tightly for about a half hour afterwords.. I told her she could move her lips, it would still be there... lol... Now she will be 16 and tries to wear a bit of lipstick.. and she still has a problem moving her lips and talking... so she said to me the other day, I am only gonna wear that stuff if its necessary and its somewhere where I don't have to talk... I laughed so hard, I thought I would cry... so enjoy those sweet moments which I know you already do.... and enjoy your girly weekend... love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great story, Connie!

      Girly weekend. I am and I do ... learning to each moment more and more. Every day!

      Delete
  2. Do the puns ever stop! :P ;) hahaha!! I'm a leep balm junky!!! I keep one in my pocket, I have one on my beside table, another one in my kitchen...and usually one in my purse!! So far my kiddos aren't on to it though.

    I pray today went well!!! And that Caleb's camping trip was dry and fun!! Busy weekend here too, glad to be sitting for a moment! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...