Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

From My Kitchen :: Cherry Cheese Salad

.. ... .. ... .. .... ... .. ... ... .. .. ..... . .. ... .. .. .. 

Are you a fan of Cottage Cheese, like I am?  Well, if so, and even if you're not... here just might be the perfect way to give it a (another) try!   This is one of those side salads that if you've ever wanted to serve a side -fruity- salad, but you didn't want it oh-so-sweet... then this might be one to go for. This recipe is very similar to another ONE I make - but, in my humble opinion, it is way better. 
And yes!  This one is a Bevy Original.

Bevy's Cherry Cheese Salad

12- 16 oz. container of small curd cottage cheese (lite works nice!)
8 oz. container of cool whip
1 can of Cherry Pie Filling (or try, Blueberry!)
2 cups of miniature marshmallows
1-2 tsp. lemon juice

Mix all together and let it firm up.  It will be ready to serve, right away or at best in an hour or two, after it has been chilled through!

An easy-peasy recipe for you!  You can thank me later...

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy... Bevy... and yes Cottage cheese girl here... and I am thanking you now... thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a cottage cheese girl too. This looks absolutely YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cottage Cheese is a main stay around here.
    This adds a sweet twist to my cut up avocado added to my cottage cheese.
    Oh the things you can do with cottage cheese!
    Going to give this a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...