Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Five Minute Friday :: Nothing

.. .. . ... .. . .... .. .. . .. ... .. .... . . . .. .. .. .. .. . . 
::Go::
What caught my eye?  The most?  It's nothing much.  But, when nothing starts to add up it  means a lot.  Kind of like everything.

The buttercups.  They drew me in.  The evening sky and they were dancing in the setting of its sun.

There is nothing quite like home!


The evening shadows begin to settle in around the farm.  The noises of the neighborhood mingle soft with the passing of vehicles and life goes on.  Fast!
But still, there is nothing like home!

This is the picture we see across the way.  It settles.  It calls.  It completes.

The cows and children have place to play.
The smell of green grass and flower sweet.
 Nothing like home!

No {good} thing will He withhold from those who walk upright.

I think of this verse... and it speaks nothing but hope!  And, everything of Hope!

I do my best, we do our best, to bring our kids up into the fear of the Lord.

And here.  This place.  It sure helps.

:Stop:

****
My attempt, at nothing.  Smile!

Joining in with Lisa-jo Baker, again for this week!  This Five Minute Friday meme..

Five Minute Friday

3 comments:

  1. This gives a beautiful picture of your home, and it brings to mind my own Midwest roots. Thanks for writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! What lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your pics, your words! I'll be dropping by again because your blog inspires, refreshes, renews my soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...