Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

This is only two of them... {winner reveal}

. .. .. .. .. ... .. ... .. ... .. .... ...... . .... .... ... .. .. . .. .

The rest... 50,000 of them.... are either in my house or upon my wash line...going to and fro from tree to house, or house to tree.  Whichever.

I've killed off a ton, already.
Sprayed.
Squashed. Squished. Squooshed.  
Whichever.
Placed ant traps. 

 The traps, they've been there because I have the tiny ones as well.

Yes!
This is not good.  
I'm gettin' a little buggy over this, to say the least.
***
In the meantime, the winner of the Giveaway is:


Congratulations!
Amanda has been notified, via email.  

Thank you, all, for reading and being such an encouraging part of 
Treasured Up and Pondered.


8 comments:

  1. My heart feels for you with those ants, Bevy. We had them really bad here at this house one year and my husband sprayed around the foundation of the house with something. I'm sure you've already done that. Wish I could make them go away and stay away for you. Hugs! And congratulations to Amanda C on her win of the Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, I feel for you... actually they give me the willy's.... I really dislike bugs, insects, of any kind... we had pharaoh ants one year at a previous house... horrible... I was told they had to be treated by the foundation... we did that and they did start to diminish. ... I hope you get relief soon... Have a wonderful day, and I pray they take up residence some place else... hugs dear girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pharaoh Ants?? I don't know that I've ever heard of those..

      Bugs/critters don't normally skeeve me out. It's just when they're out of their territory and in mine! Know what I'm saying?

      Let me tell you. I have never seen a wash line so full of ants - on a mission... like that!

      Delete
    2. Pharaoh Ants are super tiny... annoying... and yes I know what your saying... they need to stay in their own territory...

      Delete
    3. Oh gotcha! I've never heard that term - but I sure do know how much their not welcome!!

      Delete
  3. Good luck getting rid of those ants! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri - Prayer changes things!! I've been noticing today - they have started to dissipate. All of them have... even the little ones. Yes! I prayed about this. I guess I should have added that into my lineup of what I've been doing...

      :)

      Delete
  4. Poor thing... I'm sorry. But I laughed at you getting 'buggy.' Hope this pest problem is quickly resolved. Great pic, though. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...