Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Five Minute Friday :: The Heavens they {tell}...and so do the words of my heart!

.. . ... .. .. ... .... .. ... ... .. ... ... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .

Welcome to Five Minute Friday.  Taking just five minutes to write, the real and the raw!  Unedited, no over thinking.. yet, completely inspired.  Please feel free to join in.  The door is open and you're invited...
See the link below for all the details!




The word-prompt for this week is:  TELL


:: go ::
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim
day after day
night after night
they pour forth speech, they display knowlege
There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
to the ends of the earth
to the ends of the world.
They tell.

Psalm 19 (paraphrased)

I took these photos the other day and as soon as I saw the prompt word I knew I needed to use them today and of course this scripture came to mind immediately.  They're partial verses from Psalm 19: 1-4 - mostly from memory.
So when I looked up to the heavens above, while and when taking these photos; the skies they were mysteriously ever-changing, a white and grey. Thick and tumultuous.
Strangely fierce and full.

If the skies are of the telling sort..then so are my words of my heart.

I had a horrific dream last night.  One that I won't share details about here, but
I had to tell my husband.

This morning..
and all during the day...
I had to process the words of my heart in and around this dream.

They had been like the skies I described...
they were telling.

Verse 14.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing unto you oh lord.
:: stop ::



Thankfully, it was only a dream!
(I never dream like this...so it was pretty heart-wrenching!)
So, so horrendous.
But.  On other hand... sometimes dreams really do have meaning(s) and are meant to grab our attention.
I thank God that this one was telling...
for both my husband and myself.

Just like the skies...on any given day.  They tell us something, don't they?
They proclaim and tell of the wonders of GOD.
Oh, may the words of my heart do the same!

***
May your weekend be a blessing to you and others!
Tell of His goodness...Tell of His deeds.
Tell what the Lord has done for you!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous site you have here! So glad I found you from FMF. Nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing, Bevy.
    Warmly,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by, here Renee!! I truly hope you were blessed!

      Delete
  2. "Thick and tumultuous.
    Strangely fierce and full."

    fabulous words. let us look more to the skies, and thereby look more to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sky!! So naturally I live your photos!! The first one especially!!! Oh but also the one with the text in it, lovely job done there!!
    Sorry about your terrible dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! All of creation tells of His wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly...the heavens do declare His glory!! Even the stormy skies are wonderful in the awe they inspire. How great and wonderful our God is! May we never forget to give Him praise. Many Blessings, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are gorgeous, as always! : )

    Sorry about your dream...I am have nightmares quite often and I hate it. I much prefer my crazy, sweet, funny dreams! the night mares leaved me chilled for the rest of the day.

    Thankfully, truly, thankful, that my children don't have nightmares. My daughter has a very rare "scary" dream but son hadn't even had that yet! I don't know why they don't, considering their imaginations are so vivid! : )



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...