Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Don't lose your chance...

.. .. .. .. ... .. .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .... .
Today is the last day to enter....!!  I wouldn't want you to miss out..
Take a deep breath and join in.  You still have time!!


I just had to share this photo of my now 6 yr old Aubrey in her Birthday Wishes and Celebration - as of yesterday!

If you haven't had a chance to read my friend Mitzi's personal testimony on becoming a Breast Cancer Survivor...then do so today!  It would mean so much for her to "hear" from you - through your comments.

I so appreciate my friend's story and her willingness to share it with us.
I thank God for her and for her dear family...


***
Enter HERE!! For a chance at the giveaway...

The GIVEAWAY winner will be announced at some point on Friday - September 12th!

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture... Happy Birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated B-day to your daughter ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture. She really wanted to have blown out with one big puff!
    Happy 6th Birthday Aubrey : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mitzi, for sharing your testimony of God's healing power and His faithfulness in answering your many prayers. I am so thankful He allowed us to meet! You truly are a blessing. Love the blog Janet Romans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...