Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Weekend Brew :: deep and wide

. ... ... .... ... .. ... .. .. . .. .. ... ... .... .... .. .. .. . .

I don't know about you, but I can read and read and reread... this passage... and still not fully comprehend the depths of its truth!

Does it matter that I don't fully grasp?  No, not really.  But I can rest in this.  I can be satisfied in this. I can know it...
I am aware...Jesus' love runs deep and wide for me!!

One day, I will know it.  Fully.

I like this... "filled to the measure of the fullness".

Oh, and I laugh. Ha!!  I just caught a typo on my photo, there, and it looks like I'm "stuttering", pausing for effect - when I say it twice ... "the the"... and in a way it can be just that.  A stutter in the sense of being truly overwhelmed to the fact that this is something I may never fully comprehend while here on this earth.

Amen?

My Freshly Brewed Life

5 comments:

  1. I love your photo and verse, stutter and all! Happy to be here from the weekend brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great passage! I even reread it three times!
    Once while reading, then again to have it sink in more and then for the typo.
    Fixed!

    Reading it so many times, made me appreciate it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this scripture, and the older I get, the more I grow content n His amazing love, even though I can't fully comprehend it either… it is a journey always in process isn't it? It took me 3 times reading to find your typo… I did the same thing on a scripture I had made up as a plaque…. oh well, just a reminder of our human-ness. No one would see it unless looking for it. I sent out my little package on Friday, it should be there in a day or two. Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite verses. We will never fully comprehend God. That is just mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...