Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

{day 15} Home Quotes and Sentiments :: a Mess

. ... ... ... .. . ... ... .... ... .... ... .. ... ... .. .. .. . .. .
Flip-flops...flippers
Slip-slops or slippers?

I tease and ask my three year old.

She's busy.
She's a mess.
And, what a mess she's making...

Really?

Oh, some days that is all I see,
but not today.

Today I see a little girl playing creatively...
Quietly on her own.
Leaving a trail...
In her own little world!
That's a whole lot of fun to observe.

For whatever reason...
She did not want me to take a photo of her Flippers!
(too bad, so sad!)

And, I'm a mess taking it all in...

Oh, how I LOVE this girl!!

A creative mess is better than a tidy idleness. 
~ Anonymous


The little girl expects no declaration of tenderness from the doll.  She loves it, and that's all.  It is thus that we should love.  ~ De Gourmont


***


Participating in:  31 days/Five Minute Free Writes/ Photography Challenge.

I'll be daily updating this link, HERE, so that you can keep up with any entries you may have missed!

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful girl..... loved the flip flops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just love everything about this entire post!!! Most favourite part - Slip-slops! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS adorable! And I love her flip flops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...