Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

{day 21} Home Quotes and Sentiments :: Calm

.. .. ... . ... ... .. .... .. .. .. .. ... .... .. .. .. . .. . .. . .

These photos are from some time ago - and have never been used, per say, in an actual blog post.  I would stumble across them, from time to time, in my files - but they never seemed to be "in season" - that is, until now!

:: Calm ::

Great word prompt.  And yet, I have no REAL semblance of words...
My heart and mind are far from it tonight.
Things are s.l.o.w.l.y. calming - but it's taking it's good ole time.  And, to top it off - I haven't been feeling well, physically today!  At all...
I just would appreciate your "quiet" thoughts and prayers...
Thank you, much.

Instead of quotes...tonight, I found, or heard, rather, two different songs today that have ministered so much to my soul and I just want to share them with you.
Thank you for listening!






Okay... I did find a quote that I can share..

Believe me, unless we have peace. and strive for peace in our home, 
we shall not find it homes of others. 
~ Teresa of Avila
***


Participating in:  31 days/Five Minute Free Writes/ Photography Challenge.

I'll be daily updating this link, HERE, so that you can keep up with any entries you may have missed!

3 comments:

  1. Love that first song - that version is just BEAUTIFUL!!! And your photos - GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!! Praying for comfort, peace and healing!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful. I can't listen to the songs right now, but I will later. I hope you feel better. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first song! A friend recently shared it with me, and I have never heard of the artist before! :) prayers for your health and your "calm." sometimes it is a matter of focus, not feeling. Focus on Him. And that can be hard. The photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...