Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

{day 9} Home Quotes and Sentiments :: Red

. ... ... ...... .. . .. ... ... .. .. .. .. . ... .. .. . .. .. .. . . .

Lord - Heavenly Father...
 I love how you intentionally choose to paint the skies.
Almost every morning I'm taken in surprise of the new day.
In the evening it's the same way.
You seem to so often settle the day in array of colors, as well. The sculpting of the clouds with its red filters of light fade into a soft glow. The black blanket of night with it's white sparkling polka dots crossing the span out here in the countryside.  It's breathtaking and beautiful.
Like a snuggle that you never want to leave.
We've learned if we don't stay to look, long or immediately take a photo of it to make it last longer - its changed faster than we have dared to imagine.  As was the case on this here particular morning...
What we see, here on earth, is so pretty; so beautiful...
I wonder if we'll miss it at all when we get home, HOME??

Thank you!
God is so big He can cover the whole world with his love, 
and so small He can curl up inside your heart.  ~ June Masters Bacher

We could have talked about the 13+ jars of pickled Red Beets I put up, today... and the red stained hands - that labor of love - that goes along with the job! :)
***

Participating in:  31 days/Five Minute Free Writes/ Photography Challenge.

I'll be daily updating this link, HERE, so that you can keep up with any entries you may have missed!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. We are so enjoying these last clinging days of warm weather, marvel at the leaves, bask in the sun, but we tend to miss how beautiful the night is. I stood outside last night and just gloried at that big moon and the stars everywhere. The word 'vast' came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful the sky is. You have nicer sky pictures. I think it's prettier where you are than here in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture you've shared here today, Bevy. Thank you. And I understand about those stained hands from doing beets! ~smile~ I did 19 quarts this week...and yes, it truly is a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pickled beats eh? Care to send some this way? :) an while your at it I'll be taking that gate too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Dave... I can easily set aside a couple of quarts... how many do you need? The gate isn't mine to "steal"...

      It is kinda nice, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Lovely skies!!! (and gate...I'm with Dave we're coming to steal the gate and the beats! ;) lol!!) I'm always amazed at the sunsets and sunrises...I want to paint them...but just can't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...