Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Some of the little Christmas Joys in our home...this season!

... ... . ... ... .. ... .. .... .. .. .. .... .. .... . .. . . .. 

Our children will often beg to go to the Golden Arches - for lunch or dinner!  
Whose don't?
I rightly and quickly respond, Nah... how about to the Silver Bells Cafe, instead?
 An appropriate response for this Christmas Season... don't you think?

Of course, I'll usually get a quirky smirk...and a wry look from the eye!
But, all is well in our hearts and home.

And, little bellies are filled to the brim and settled once more.

“God bless us, every one!”
Tiny Tim in Charles Dickens’ ‘A Christmas Carol’ (1843)
***

How is your week going so far?

8 comments:

  1. I love the Silver Bells Cafe! You are one smart mama, Bevy. May you and your family enjoy all of the precious blessings of joy and peace that come with celebrating the birth of our precious Lord Jesus. Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, so clever and I loved it... Silver Bells cafe.... I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas... Will be thinking of you as always... XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photo to go with a sweet post. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snowmen plaque! :) wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah! I'd LOVE to come to the Silver Bells cafe!! So punny you are! ;)

    Thank you so much for that phone call - pretty much the best Christmas present this year!!! I'm super, SUPER excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More changes than I expected coming our way this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...