Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 12 of 2014 {my personal favs}

. .... .. ... ... ... ... ..... .. ..... .. . . .. .... .. . . .
I guess its not too early to close out the year of 2014 - with all my personal favorite posts!!  Here we go...

January

This month's selection was a hard choice for me to make, but because I really do love poetry so much as well as a pile of snow...  I'm sharing here, a poem on the topic of HOME, and a few homemade snowflakes... the kids are anxiously awaiting to rehang these in our window.  I'm sure we'll add a few new ones, as well.

February


This post continues to speak encouragement to my own soul - as I often think of the power of a spoken word or two...

March

This is such a sweet post, with photos, of my two girls - having a grand time...playing in the last of winter's snow!!

April 

This was certainly another hard month to pick my favorite post from. I finally settled on this one - due to the practical reminder I still need today.

 Super Mom

May

My favorite post of all time - I think!!  Just because of how true this earthly friendship is in and of my life.  As well, as that of my Saviour...

June

Hear! to be heard.  {the art of listening}
A choice I was faced to make, in the moment...

July

A lack of comments on this post may feel discouraging... but, all in all... I really wanted to embrace the moment and season of my heart in this post.
By and large it is and was my favorite post of all July.
Strawberries, Basil and Balsamic Vinegar

August

This post still makes me smile, today!!  Truly - A Moment to Remember!







September  

When. {When all else fails, read the directions.}

October

This whole month of October was a favorite of mine. Albeit to say, the hardest one to pull off.  Because it was here that I posted 31 days of Home Quotes and Sentiments. As well, I wrote each post in Five Minutes while doing a Photo Challenge, to match.   You can go HERE to see the list of each post.  But, if I were to pick my most favorite it would be this one... on Listening!
It also happens to be the date of my husband's Birthday!  Which made it extra special.

November

You may have noticed, this past year I've been doing a lot of Five Minute Friday posts... a real challenge I've been so enjoying.  Attempting to write a post in or under five minutes.  Sometimes it's feasible and other times it is quite the challenge.  I had also slowed down in blogging for the month of November - perhaps October wore me out :) ... 
But to pick one for November.  Out the Window ::Turn would have been my favorite post, here...  

December


One of my favorite  holiday recipes - new to me! - was this one...Smart, Sweet and Tart  {a Cranberry Nut Dessert}


                              
***
So, those were my personal favorite posts of 2014.  Thank you for reflecting back with me...over the year.  
How about you?  Agree, disagree?  

Share with me - one or two of your favorite posts that stuck out to you over the course of the year!  I'd love to hear your thoughts..

As always.  I appreciate each one of you my dear readers.  Thank you for standing by and standing true.  Your thoughts shared through the comments left here are always, ALWAYS encouraging to me... I hope you know how much.  Thank you for your heartfelt, kindred spirit you share..and the kind- hearted encouragement given out on a daily basis.


Happy New Year!!
May it be full of both Blessings and Opportunities.

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to look over some of these again...some I remember off hand and some I need the refresher! Happy and blessed New Year to the Silver family!! What a fun NEW YEAR it will be...at least the Spring bit! ;) :D Blessings and love to each of you! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful year it was to ! Lovely post and photos ! Happy New Year to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how to choose... so I choose not to choose... HA... because I love all your posts heartfelt, fun, inspiring, and just good food... but I will admit I have learned alot in my walk with God from you as well as others... SO I choose to be grateful for the friendship that has been built with your words and thru a simple blog..... Now that is Amazing...
    Happy New Year a bit early and I hope the New Year brings lots of blessings... XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good analogy Bevy, I can see why you chose this post for your top 12 list! :)

    I also wanted to take the moment to say thank you for contributing when possible to the Art of Home-Making Mondays in 2014. We hope to see you sprinkled when able in 2015 :)

    Happy and healthy and blessed new year to you!

    ~ JES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jes - I hope you don't mind that I reposted this comment from where you had left it - on that particular post of Strawberries, Basil and Balsamic Vinegar. I also thought about linking this post, today, with your Art of Homemaking Link-up... I think I still will. Thank you for your kind thoughts and daily dose of encouragement. You are such a blessing!!
      ~Bevy

      Delete
    2. Of course I don't mind :) You are too sweet! And thank you for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't been a follower long but I have enjoyed each post I have read. I look forward to getting to know you better in 2015. Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Bevy! May the Lord bless you and yours abundantly in 2015. How precious it is to know that we walk this path with HIM!! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...