Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Thinking of You! {Mugs & Muffins - invite!}

. .. ... .. ...... ... ... ..... ..... . . . .... .. .. ... .. . ..  . .

“It’s amazing how lovely common things become, if one only knows how to look at them.”
~ Louisa May Alcott

***
Working to cherish the simple, plain and ordinary of today...
Praying to see it all through eyes of grace!
~~~
Friends, I've been thinking of you and I just want to take a minute to invite you to return, here to Treasured Up and Pondered, on Monday - as we take on our First OFFICIAL (online) Mugs & Muffins of the year!  The real-live, event,  I recently brought to you're attention (as on my want-to-do list) is still in the works.  I have talked about this HERE.

I know Valentine's Day will be over, come Monday, but that's okay. We'll still have a special feature on Love and Marriage that I can't wait to share.
As usual, this will include... a yummy muffin recipe and a simple, yet fun giveaway.
I promised a little bit of "red and white"...

Will I see you, here?  I sure do hope so.

You know - community is a wonderful thing.  And, I sure do love and appreciate you as readers... what else can I say! I celebrate you. I cherish you!  You all have been so wonderful and so encouraging and it's a joy to host this online- treat for you, from time to time.  Until Monday...

Have a lovely weekend, celebrating your loved ones!
Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. I shall be there, my friend. I am looking forward to it. Thank you so much for the reminder...and I have to say I am LOVING using my handbag, Bevy. I've gotten so many compliments on it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I'm glad someone plans to stop by and enjoy the moment(s) to come on Monday!! LOL! Thanks for letting me know... and for sharing some comment love.
      Yeah! You are too wonderful..

      Delete
  2. Marked my calendar!
    I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may pop in - Monday is Family Day here in the North - a holiday for many, so my mom will be coming for a short visit and I do hope to have some play time outdoors with the kids - IF this crazy -40 (celcius....which I just looked up to convert it to fahrenheit and it's the SAME!! Crazy!! ) will leave us! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be visiting on Monday... I come to your blog daily and more than once... I love reading it all many times over... We are under a WInter Storm Warning with Snow up to a foot of the great white stuff.. One thing is good, school cancelled early for Kylie so she will be home, I am off work and so is Hubby... and what a great way to celebrate 22 years of Marriage... We didn't have plans really anyway, we were just going to go to lunch.. but we do that anyway... just glad to be home... just wish my boy was still home... Can't wait to see what you have in store... Excitement is brewing... Oh by the way thanks for praying for us... we have alot of stress right now, and it makes life difficult some days.. and Thanks for your friendship... Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...