Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Celebrating Ten

.. .. .... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. ... ... . .. .. ... . .. .. . .. . . ..

Ten years ago, today, we said " I do".
Happy Anniversary - to the love of my life!
 Here are three of the best blessings- ever!- that came, because of it.
We are so blessed!








***

Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, 
it has to be made, like bread:
remade all the time, made new.
~ Ursula Le Guin
***
If you ask, I would say yes!!  Yes, I would.  I would do it all over again. 
And, I'm looking forward to many, many more years of standing by my man!

A loving and faithful husband..
A handful of lively and loving kiddos..
A place to call home..
and then some.
Wow!

I'm just basking in the blessings of my loving Saviour, today!

** Permission was requested, and granted, in the use of these photos ~ thank you, Kaitlin!  These were taken on our vacation time in Canada on Easter Morning!


10 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You are all such lovely people and I'm glad we get to be a part of knowing you all!! May God continue to richly bless you and lead you...to Canada! ;) HAHAhahahah!!! I love you, each of you!! God bless!!! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful family you are and I'm so glad I have gotten to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both... Beautiful pictures for sure... Enjoy your day...

    ps... you share this day with my girl Kylie, she turns 17 today... SO CELEBRATE BIG... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Bevy!! What a lovely family.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Bevy!! What a lovely family.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. The LOVE just jumps off the page with each picture.
    I'll be thinking about you guys all day.
    Happy Day and happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these pictures of ya'll. especially the last one;-) happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...