Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Five Minute Friday :: Dream

. ... . ... ... . .. .. . . ... ... . ... . . .. . .. .. . . .. . . ..

He always said - "stick it on the fridge".  Now we have pinterest boards,
But the idea is still the same.

Dream!  

And, it's okay to dream big!!

Keeping these so called dreams out in the open does something for one's soul, does it not?
Having them be part of a conversation does even better!

Whether it's stuck to a fridge, filed away in some online space or settled down in the deepest of the heart - I know, not all but some, of my  biggest dreams are still waiting to take flight.
Most are already realized!!

In this waiting... I wonder if my mantra shouldn't be... instead of Dream Big, but rather... Dream Patient!

One day!!!  It'll all come true...
***
Joining up with Kate @ Heading Home for the Five Minute Friday linkup!



Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. It has been too long since I dropped by. And this was so perfect. I am still waiting for so many big dreams, and I love your simple and striking way of putting it: dream patient. Thanks for sharing your heart, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you came by.. my friend! You have a wonder FULL weekend, too!

      Dream patient... yes!!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Just popped over from the link up I am your neighbour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...