Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whimsy Wednesday - weekly challenge

. .. . .. ... . ... .. ... .. . .. .. .. . ... . .. .. .. . . . .. . . ..  . .
Here is a little something new and fun to think about doing - in getting some creative juices flowing!

My dear blogging friend, Kaitlin, whom you've all met recently with my most recent Mugs & Muffins, is hosting a  New Weekly Challenge!!  Which she is entitling:  Whimsy Wednesday!

This challenge is one with photos and words... and I love it!

However, I do not want to be the only one participating in her challenge... and, I don't think I will be... I'm just saying.  I would like to pass the invite on to you, for you to join  along!!  Kaitlin is truly hoping for some new faces to join along in this challenge.   She even shares a tutorial on how to do it, if your interested and or need some assistance.

Every Wednesday she will post a NEW quote-prompt and all of her details are mentioned here...so, please!  Please, check it out!!

This is what I came up with.


This photo, I share today, came out of the quote prompt she suggested last Wednesday!  And - I'll link my post to hers, for today, and get my new prompt for next week -Wednesday!

Ready to roll...?


5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Bevy!!! I love the collage-y feel of it - timeless!!! Thanks for joining in and for your enthusiasm and encouragement! ♥ lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... so ya know, I would play along but I have no clue how to load anything on here... except a comment.. lol... Anyway, I will be watching and reading... Happy Wednesday to you and Kaitlin....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenn!! I was hoping you'd consider joining up. You're amazing with both words and photos... think about it.

      Delete
  4. This is awesome Bevy! I would like to learn to do this too. I came from Kaitlin's blog. Now to go back and find her tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...