Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Challenge

.. .. .... .. .... .. . .. . .. .. . .. .. ... .... .. . .. . .. . . .. . 
In loving support of my friend, Kaitlin, and her pose of a weekly challenge.  I present... my take on this particular challenge.
The prompt for this week came from Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

You know.  So many times. Life is really out of our control.  We can try to manage it all on our own. But, ultimately... He{God!}really is at the center of it all.  We'll have our highs and our lows; our up's and downs.
Yet, somehow this escapes our minds... in the immediate moments, doesn't it?  We forget that we are not the ones who make things happen.

I appreciate this reminder in Scripture.  The reminder of who we are.  Who we need to rely on. And the what that will happen when we do.


***
I know Kaitlin would appreciate to see and have more participation...in this challenge.
Please check out her blog for details...

Pass the word along.  Maybe you know of someone else - who would also be interested in joining along!  The more the merrier...I would say.
(Can you tell I'm just trying to help my friend?)

Oh.. and she has a really great post prompt for next week.  Kaitlin sure knows how to stretch... the creative abilities. :)  WOW!!

***

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Bevy. This is my life verse. I try to live by it. Don't always succeed, but I try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, this was such good timing for me as you know. I do trust him, and know that his plan will ALWAYS surpass mine... Super heavy hearted today... knowing I have friends in this circle sure helps.. Thanks... and I would join in if I could.. but I will say.... it sure sounds like fun... can't wait to see Kaitlin's new post... love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!!!! Such creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...