Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whimsy Wednesday :: The Way He Leads

. .. . .. .. . .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . .. . . ... . . .. . .. . . . .. . .

Many times - I can say - I have personally felt the workings of God in action.  Bringing me face-to-face with situations and saying... okay, now... I'm going to walk with you through this.

I can tell you - as things have happened throughout my life, my faith has grown and so has my confidence in the Lord.
Surety in Christ certainly is a soul-comfort and a sustaining measure of grace.  Amen?

I'm encouraged by these words today.  How about you?
I felt that the words of this poem, below, sum it all up rather well.
 I'm grateful to have found it today.

** THE WILL OF GOD **

The will of God will never take you,
Where the grace of God cannot keep you.
Where the arms of God cannot support you,
Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the power of God cannot endow you.

The will of God will never take you,
Where the spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the army of God cannot protect you,
Where the hands of God cannot mold you.

The will of God will never take you,
Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the authority of God cannot overrule for you.

The will of God will never take you,
Where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears,
Where the Word of God cannot feed you,
Where the miracles of God cannot be done for you,
Where the omnipresence of God cannot find you.

 Author: Unknown

Notice how the name of GOD lines up and run down the center of this poem, all the way through.
Coincidence? Maybe. But, I doubt it.


Take hold of his hand, today!! He's waiting...
***
Linking today with Kaitlin and her Whimsy Wednesday Weekly Challenge.  She would love to have your willing participation.  The button-link, below, will take you to all the pages of the challenge.  And, yes!!  All are still open - to participate in.  So - feel free to link away!!!

3 comments:

  1. How words can be a comfort... There are no limits to what God can do for all who believe.

    ~ Maria ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I needed to hear "Take a hold of his hand" I so need to do this not only always, but after yesterday, and the attitudes I received and negativity I endured, I so needed him to hold my hand and lead me away.. Thanks Bevy... so needed this reminder today...

    p.s this isn't about my boy, he is doing good.. just family trying to control... hurts my heart deeply..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem Bevy! I love that God lines up all through the center of it ;) :) I really like the feel of your image!!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...